Cosmic Beauty

Aloe Vera and Vitamin E Sheet mask.

A few weeks ago, the lovely people at, Cosmic Beauty contacted me and within a few days a lovely face mask popped through my letter box.
I love face masks. I love the fact I use face masks, with the sole intent of it being a good 15 minutes of relaxation time. Face masks equal, time to myself.


The Aloe Vera and Vitamin E Mask was part of my weekly facial, ritual.


The mask I was sent was the Aloe Vera and Vitamin E, sheet mask. Unlike other masks that you spread across the face, these are directly placed onto the face, something I have never tried before.
Great idea, if you really don't have the time to allocate for some serious pampering.
Pop it on, and carry on with house work if need be! I watched a re-run of the Great British Bake Off, with a cuppa wearing mine......

A few recommendations if you decide to purchase one or two of these masks.
The mask is SATURATED with skin care, goodness. When you take it out of the packaging, be careful as it can drip everywhere. Best applied in the bathroom, over the sink, even if you have no intention of staying in there with it on. I have a vision of housewives all over the UK, doing the hoovering in these masks. Just remember to take it off before the school run.........

I was worried that it would drip down my neck, so wore a lower cut t-shirt, but had no problems. Any excess from the mask I just rubbed into my neck! It didn't drip at all, but I found myself using any excess and rubbing it down my neck, regardless. Very satisfying.

Tip - once you have finished, squeeze the excess liquid into your hands and rub it over your skin. Why not? Waste not, want not! 

The instructions state that you do not need to wash off the excess, and they are right.
I'm always, slightly dubious about cleansers or masks that you just wipe on, and that's it. I like my face to feel clean, so much prefer a cleaser or mask you wash off.
Once you remove the mask, your face will feel relaxed and hydrated, and the excess product just absorbs into the skin within a few minutes! No sticky residue is left, so you are left to carry on with your every day chores, if need be!




My skin was left looking fresh and revitalised! I might just to have to buy myself a few more!

The price of the masks from Cosmic Beauty are a bargain. Prices range from only £1.50 to around £3.00, and postage is free within the UK. You can't get any better than that!
They provide masks for acne prone skin, masks to help tighten pores, they even have eye masks that I am dying to try!

Pop over to their website and pop a few in you basket. You won't find them cheaper on the high street and with free postage, you have no excuse!

Cosmic Beauty Face Masks

Rx

Comments

Popular Posts