Kitten. No cats involved.


Ohhhhhhhh, how I adore this colour!

From the first time I used it, I was hooked!

I used it when Stila brought out their, 'In the Light palette'.

Check my bridal makeup post for further info.
Bridal makeup

Now, I have worked in the makeup field for 12 yrs this year, that's a long time. It's also a lot of time looking at, messing with, experimenting and finding the perfect colour's. Finding the colour's I feel are, 'fit and worthy' to adorn my professional makeup kit.

This colour is, oh so worthy.

The product is a powder, but it has a creamy texture. It gives the most beautiful illuminous, radiant glow to your skin.
The colour can only be described as a, champagne, gold , peach tone. Just perfect.



Sorry, couldn't resist the kitten......


I have gone through two, since March. Whenever I wear it, I can guarantee at least two, or more of the following.
'ohhhhh, what colour are you wearing on your eyes? '
I should have shares in this company!

This colour would look great on so many skin tones. If you have blue eyes, the gold, peach tone will really make you eye colour stand out. Perfect colour if your eyes look a bit tired. Pop on a little mascara, and you're good to go!

This colour would also be just perfect for a bridal look.
I use it on endless brides and bridesmaids and it is always met with... ohhhhh, ahhhhh, I love it!

If you haven't yet, get down to your nearest Stila and get swatching and buying.
At only £12 a pop, it's a bargain.
Well worth splashing your hard earned cash on.

RuthE
x

Comments

Popular Posts